Benefit Information Network
SISCO’s Benefit Information Network (BIN) is a customized web-page designed specifically for your health plan. SISCO relies on BIN to deliver important benefit information to Brokers, Providers, Plan Administrators, and Covered Members.
Brokers, Providers, & Employers Access
- Web Development – A dedicated webpage for your company, complete with your logo and the unique features of your Employee Benefits Plan
- Enrollment – Immediate access to add or update eligibility data for participants, along with secure access to participant records
- Report Distribution – Allows the Plan Administrator electronic access to view and print reports and invoices for your group
- Document Library – A library of forms, handbooks, and Plan Documents unique to your Health Plan – you control the content!
- 24 x 7 Access – Allowing for greater flexibility and a new level of service!
- Claims History – A chronological listing of all account activity including deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, EOB’s, and status of paid claims
- Service Requests – Direct connection to the SISCO Customer Service Department
- Verification of Benefits – Provides participants access to online Verification of Benefits statements
- Flexible Spending – Detailed history and up-to-the minute account balances
- Document Library – A library of forms, handbooks, and Plan Documents unique to your Health Plan