Comprehensive Enrollment Wizard (CEW)
CEW is an internet-based solution to manage your benefit eligibility and enrollment needs. It eliminates the time and costly errors associated with paper-based enrollment through an easy-to-use application delivered via the Internet. CEW allows the Plan Administrator to perform the following functions:
- HR can enter and maintain eligibility information for all benefits programs, e.g., medical, life, disability, dental, voluntary programs, 401k, etc.
- Reduce the benefit enrollment paperwork burden
- Track enrollment status and display or report monthly premiums
- On-Line Administration for auditing, adds, terms, changes
- Generate ad-hoc Management Reports and Payroll Deduction Updates
There are many firms that offer various levels of enrollment assistance. However, SISCO delivers significant advantages including:
- Comprehensive Expertise – As a full-service TPA, we offer a broad range of expertise designed to support the needs of self-funded and insured employers: Compliance services, ERISA Attorney, Plan Document Consultants, a Medical Director and Registered Nurses.
- Licensed Agents – we use licensed agents in our call center to manage the enrollment process. If a member doesn’t understand eligibility requirements or benefit options, we can work with them on the spot to explain their coverage choices.
- Recorded calls – benefits create some emotion with employees. We record all of the phone calls between your employees and our call center to ensure that we have an accurate record of all conversations. This protects the employer from allegations that the process wasn’t fair and professional.
- HIPAA secure environment – With the sensitive nature of the information discussed during a call, you want to work with someone who has the expertise and processes in place to ensure data security. We conduct an Annual SOC 1 / SAS 70 Audit to confirm the integrity of our systems.